The Little Book of House Plants
- A practical guide for learning how to care for house plants and other small space greenery - and the perfect gift for such an excellent price.
- Ideal for that plant-loving friend or even a impulse gift for yourself.
- Includes expert advice on general care plus tips on re-potting, pruning, and propagating, using fun photography throughout that showcases every plant.
- Companion to 2017's Little Book of Cacti (9781849499149) which has sold over 45k copies.
- House plants are having a moment. Inexpensive to purchase, easy to care for and a statement in any space they inhabit, growing these plants is virtually foolproof.
The Little Book of House Plants and Other Greenery is a source of green inspiration for small-space gardening, featuring a directory of 60 of the most popular varieties of foliage to own. From dramatic palms and tropical leafy wonders to beautiful ferns and flowering potted plants – this book covers everything you need to know about nurturing and growing your own.
Each of the 60 plants is accompanied by luscious photography and an easy-to-follow breakdown of all the essential requirements for that variety. This includes details on size, growth, and flowering, along with any extra tips on caring for that specific plant.