How To Do Things, A Timeless Guide to a Simpler Life
- 100th anniversary edition of a 1919 book that sold to millions of American households
- Includes all the original illustrations and text. Written in a straightforward, charming tone.
- Covers things we've all forgotten how to do:
- How to raise honeybees, catch a runaway pig, smoke your own meat, prevent poison ivy, make a homemade dishmop, etc.
- Features a textured spine, patterned chevron page edges and foil stamping on the cover
- For fans of Kaufmann Mercantile Guide (9781616893996)