Burps: A Field Guide Book
Filled with shameless body-related humor, Burps: A Connoisseur's' Guide identifies the characteristics, habitat, voice, and tasting notes of each gassy oral emission.
The sound of each burp is reproduced with alarming accuracy through an attached battery-powered belch machine.
- Burps include the outsized Baby Boom, the bone shaking Surround Sound, and the sudden arrival of The Shocker.
- Grossly funny illustrations capture each burp at its moment of arrival--and the devastation in its wake.
- Printed on durable cardstock to make it through even the most powerful burps
This is a bathroom book of pure, unbridled entertainment for the giggling child (and proud belcher) in all of us.
- A hilarious gag gift for dads, brothers, kids, and anyone who just loves burping
- Enjoyed by kids and adults alike
- Add it to the collection of books such as The Big Book of Farts by James Carlisle and How Loud Can You Burp? by Glenn Murphy
About the Author
Burl O'Roarke has devoted the last twenty years of his life to the study and exploration of the five major bodily noises: burps, stomach growls, sneezes, hiccups, and farts. He lives in North Urp, Massachusetts.